Role: Regional Sales Manager - Telecoms
Type: New Business/ Vertical Market
Industry: MOBILE & Mobile DATA Blackberry etc
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: Basic £35,000 OTE £70,000 + benefits
Status: Position Active
Our client is a business to business service provider, delivering genuine solutions across all core telecommunication services.
A business that brings together and unifies all the component parts.
An award winning business built on over 10 years experience, that always listens to their customer. A business that understands that the customer needs the company to care about their business as much as they do.
A telecommunications specialist that can actually make a difference; with a strong operating culture they drive efficiencies for a business. A team of great people who are passionate about service and making a difference.
Our clients believe in long-term relationships. They work with both very big and smaller businesses, but primarily, they love working with companies that appreciate what they do.
Our client provides their company`s with the opportunity to stop looking for the right telecommunications partner. Their aim is to provide rounded solutions - keeping them in touch...whatever it takes
The Purpose of the Sales Manager:
This role is primarily responsible for pro-actively opening new opportunities within new accounts as required by the business.
In addition to increase revenue, from both existing Business Services customers and potential prospects, consistently achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets for product penetration, order intake and billable revenues within designated parameters.This role is also responsible for the ongoing relationship management of secured customers.
Responsibilities of the Sales Manager
- Responsible for the consistent achievement of set sales and revenue targets.
Consistent Management of sales revenue accuracy forecasting.
- Regular reporting of sales activity in line with business requirements
- Effectively builds long lasting and profitable relationships with all designated accounts and prospects.
- Achieving revenue targets and key objectives as defined by the Head of Professional Services and in line with the organisations business strategy and tactical activity plan.
- Acquisition of new business connections as per the B2B strategy.
- Geographical and vertical lead generation.
- Development of sales pipelines through lead generation, referrals and networking.
- Accurate forecasting and reporting of sales figures.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through proactive, consultative selling.
- To deliver Key Performance Indicators and Objectives
- To carry out regular visits to the customer and prospects
- To generate strong relationships with key and or senior people within customer and prospect base
- Developing an in depth knowledge of the business environment within their scope of the operation and internal relationships
- Ensure all activity and behaviour of self is consistent with being a role model for a customer centric culture
- To ensure all Sales Process, reports and management information procedures are maintained
- Ensuring that all administration and written documentation produced by self is of an excellent standard
- The establish and manage astute relationships with customers, peers, and cross functional colleagues, driving improvements in customer satisfaction and profitable revenue growth
- Qualify all opportunities in the pipeline using sales methodologies utilised by the company and utilise to develop an accurate forecast as requested
- React responsively and in a timely manner to customer queries and issues.
- Other tasks as required and commensurate with the role
The Ideal Sales Manager Candidate will:
- Demonstrable relevant experience in new business generation within the business to business mobile communications sales environment
- Negotiation and sales skills.
- Outstanding track record of over achieving sales / operational targets within a business sales environment.
- Computer literate.
- Can demonstrate a structured and professional approach to areas of responsibility
- An understanding of sales techniques, sales cycles and forecast/pipeline management.
- Experience of cross-functional teams working.
- Proven and demonstrable ability to meet and exceed demanding targets
- Proven ability to work under pressure and with an attention to detail.
To Apply for this Sales Manager Position:
If you are a keen sales manager who has experience selling telecommunication products in a business to business environment, please send your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: New Business Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Salesperson, Telecoms, Telecommunications, Sales, Field Sales, Account Manager, Sales Consultant, Sales Director, Telecomms, Sales Manager, Reading, Oxford, Hemel Hempstead, Coventry, Northampton, Guildford, Southampton, Slough